Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

IT SNOWED AGAIN TODAY!!!!

I thought I would give you all a chance to count your blessings today...

If it didn't SNOW where you live today, consider yourself blessed!!!

6 comments:

Marie said...

That sucks, its supposed to get up to 90 sometime this week, but im not sure how its going to do that if it keeps raining. UGH!! I miss california:(

AnneMarie said...

I can hardly believe that! I hate the weather this year. It was only overcast this morning here in Orem, and now (almost noon)the sun seems to be peeking out. Better luck to you:)

Sherri Araiza said...

Sorry to hear about the snow. It was upper 80's here today. I think being a preggo woman I'd rather it be cold. Maybe then my feet wouldn't swell as much. :)

Meagan said...

yah it's been into the 80's all week....man I hate living in the South.

Huss Family said...

Just look on the bright side when you move back to California it will never ever seem cold!:)

Ever + Kelsey said...

Please! I have to say that I'd take the snow over this ridiculous heat any day! I'm so bummed that summer has come to St. George. Now we'll be stuck inside until September when it cools down. We're not summer people can you tell?