Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

IRON MAN

After much debate about what movie to see on Friday night, we settled on/ I gave in to Iron Man. I wasn't as stoked as Bryce was to see this movie. The comic book movies are always kind of hit-or-miss with me because I'm not really acquainted with the stories and such. But I have to say, I LOVED this movie. It was awesome. Their was tons of actions but it was also very witty. I loved Gwenyth Paltrow (but I always love her) and Robert Downey Jr. was the perfect cocky, business guru turned super hero. (By the way, I didn't know he was Robert Downey Jr. until the credits rolled. I thought he looked familiar but I couldn't remember him from any movies. When I saw his name I was like, " Hey that's the dude with all the drug problems!" He definitely looked better in the movie than in the mug shots I saw on the news) Anyway, I highly recommend this movie. Bryce even made me stay until after the credits were done to see the last little bit that sets up the sequel..... we're pretty excited for the next one.

No comments: