Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

As the baby of the family, I am a self-proclaimed Mama's girl. I have been so attached to my Mother for my entire life and am so thankful for everything she has ever done for me. She is truly an amazing, selfless woman who tells me that I'm the best "surprise" she ever got. She hasn't had the easiest life, but you could never tell by her sweet disposition. I Love her to death and can't wait to see her at my graduation in July. Love you Mom!!!

I also want to give a shout out to the world's best Mother-in-Law, Christy. She is so wonderful and she cracks me up all the time. She is an awesome mother and just so much fun to be around. We love you Christy!
Bryce and I have really been blessed with some great moms!

No comments: