This was fun! This picture is of me and my mom at roughly the same age (3-ish). That means these pictures were taken about 42 years apart! Crazy! I stole the picture of my mom from my cousin Anne Marie's blog (thanks). I think we look a lot alike at that age (well, at least the cheeks). I love making these comparisons. It reminds me that I have more of my mom in me than I think. I also look quite a bit like my dad. That's where the wavy dark hair comes from but my Dad at this age looks almost exactly like Kennedy. Too bad I didn't get his good Italian skin, I'd be so tan!
3 comments:
I have always looked at you and thought "Aunt Margo cloned herself." (I'm odd, I know!) But it's true, you so look like your mom. I think I have some pics from when she was closer to your age, if I can find them I'll email them, or post them, or just show them to you in person:)
P.S. That little Snow White is so cute!
Okay, those have got to be two of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! How precious!
I LOVE your cheecks!! Too cute. I haven't been to your blog in a week or so and I've missed like a billion postings!! Anywho, I had fun reading them all... ouch on that sunburn- brings back some bad memories for me. Cute Yellowstone pics- one of the perks of being in Idaho- you are so close to some cool stuff!
Post a Comment