This post is going to look a lot like Steph's but that's cool ...Yesterday we had a great time at Heise Hot Springs for our ward activity. Bryce and I stuck with Steph and George the whole time because as far as we're concerned, they're the most interesting people in our ward :). The pools were fun but the highlight of the day was by far the 9 holes of golf we played. This marked my FIRST ever real game of golf. I wasn't really looking forward to it because embarrassing myself in front of people is not really a hobby of mine, but it was not bad at all. I actually had a lot of fun! I want to go again so I can get better. So fun times were had by all. Here are some pics...





Also, on Thursday it was dollar night at the Chuckars game. The Chuckars are a minor league baseball team in Idaho Falls. Anyways, we got in for a dollar and got hot dogs and soda for a dollar. Pretty sweet deal. The Chuckars were playing the Orem Owlz and totally got their trash kicked! We left in the 7th inning and it was 11 to 2. But it was entertaining nevertheless!

The mascot was riding a Segway
Bryce got cold as we were leaving the game :)
No comments:
Post a Comment