Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Cute kids that don't belong to me...

So a week ago Friday, we hung out the the Holloways/Howards and friends at Bolsa Chica. There was a bonfire, great food and awesome people. One of the best things about hanging out with this crowd is all the adorable children running around that belong to my former YW leaders.... so I had to post a few pics. I hope my future kids are this cute!

Handsome Thyssen and his mama, Katie (Love those Doritos!)

Reese saw me take a picture of Thyssen and imediately jumped in front of me and smiled... What a cutie Melissa has!

Sweet little Belen (also Katie's)

And the adorable Ms. Hailey (Michelle's daughter)

4 comments:

Trena said...

How fun! I love coming on your blog and seeing pictures of my niece and nephew! :)

Emily said...

Dude, McKenzie! It's Bayba - you know, from way back when. Anyway - someone posted a comment on my blog, which they found from someone on greg's side of the family and I eventually made my way to your site! Come and visit!
http://gregandemilybrassfield.blogspot.com/

Marie said...

Hey i went private and i got a new blog address so if you want to still read my blog go to my old blog and leave me your email address so you can read up!! That sounds so much more complicated then it should be!!!

Katie said...

Love the pics- it's always so fun for me to see you guys! Love ya!