Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

One Whole Year!

A year ago today, Bryce and I were sealed in the Newport Beach CA Temple. I don't know where the time has gone, but this has seriously been the fastest year of my life. I am happy to report I still like being married and that Bryce and I are more in love now than ever. I feel so accomplished to have a whole year under my belt!


YAY for us!!!

6 comments:

Marie said...

ok you are so funny, i would hope you guys are more in love:) Anyway how cute are the both of you. I hope you guys are in cali at the same time as me. I would love to get together with you:) Haven't seen you in so long!! SO much has changed since then. Look we both got married and i have two kids. crazy how time changes things!! Let me know when you shall be in town. In the mean time congrats on a year that is awsome!!

AnneMarie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Rebecca M said...

Congrats! Love the pic!!

Trena said...

Congratulations! The one year mark is an important one! Everyone always says the first year of marriage is the hardest, but I thought it was the most fun! And it just keeps on getting better! Congrats again!

Reynolds Family said...

A very big congratulations! One year is a big deal! You were adorable at the beach, and please none of us stand a chance when you have kids!

Jarom & Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary, I agree it gets better and better!!