Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shake, Shake, Shake Senora....

Where was I during the earthquake?

... And I didn't feel anything!!! Hahaha....

Where were you?

(P.S. I don't really surf like that.... not even close)

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

I was at home with Eliza. She got pretty scared and went into shock. She pulled out of it pretty quickly, though.

We haven't felt any after shocks. What a relief.

Love you,

Sherrie

AnneMarie said...

You guys had a big earthquake? I had no idea! Maybe that's why my mom has been calling:)

Steph said...

i was in freaking idaho... kill me now

Sherri Araiza said...

Watching t.v. by myself in my living room... Then I realized that I didn't have any shoes on and what if things broke on the floor? How would I get out without getting cut? Luckily nothing broke and there weren't any aftershocks in our area.