Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

More information you never wanted to know...

I was tagged by Cody! I wanted to preface this by saying that I recently found my friend Cody after not seeing her for over 9 years! Cody is more than a friend though, she served her mission in Long Beach and actually taught me (and Kennedy) the missionary discussions! She helped bring the church into my life and I am so grateful for that! I'm so glad to have found her again!

Anyways, down to business.

The Five Tag . . . . .

5 Years ago: I was 16 and a Junior in High School, softball and Drama Club were my life. I still wasn't into make-up or shopping, But some how I managed to have the greatest friends in the world.
5 Months ago: I was up to my eyeballs in snow and trying desperately not to slip and embarrass myself while walking to class.
5 Things on my "To Do List":423 Project, 401 Project, 431 Project (Homework is my life), Go running, Clean the apt.
5 Snacks I enjoy: Wheat thins, popcorn, chewy bars, fruit snacks, Honey nut Cheerios
5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Take care of the fam, buy a house (or 3), Set-up a scholarship fund, Go to Hawaii, Go to Europe.
5 of my BAD habits: Leaving the hair straightener on, running on an injured ankle, procrastinating homework (like those projects mentioned above), playing sudoku (that's a new one), staying up to watch TV.
5 Places I have lived: I've had this question before and came up short... Long Beach (Nieto), Long Beach (Sicilian), Rexburg ( La Jolla Complex), Rexburg (Brookside complex), Rexburg (Village complex) .... yup, I'm really interesting
5 Jobs I have had: Snack bar attendant, babysitter, Rec. Leader, Albertsons, Byu-Idaho Administration
5 things people don't know about me: All the pets I ever had as a kid (goldfish, hamsters...) I named either Phil or Lucy (after my grandparents), I'm going to name my first daughter Lucy :), I hate anything banana or grape flavored, I'm obsessed with sunflowers, and I was peter pan for Halloween three years in row when I was little

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Boring? Never! I love you. You are incredible, fun, crazy, sweet, spiritual, caring, compassionate... and you have many other wonderful qualities. I could go on forever.

Love, Sherrie

Cody said...

I'm so totally glad you found me! I like checking your blog for updates now and then and seeing what you're up to. It's such a fun way to know and learn about you. You are so way awesome! Would love to meet up with you some time!