Fun in the Sun
CONGRATULATIONS!
hellz yes!
awww yeah! !I am so proud of you!!
YAY!! Congrats!! What a great accomplishment! Party like a rockstar!
Wow! Another mile stone in your incredible life. Chental and I are so proud of you. Have fun for a while before you have to get to work. Tell your fam, "Hi!"We love you,Sherrie and Chental
WOW! Congratulations! What next...moving back to Cali?
Congrats! That is so exciting to be done you'll have to find all new things to occupy your time other than homework yay!
Did you survive the fam? I was sending positive thoughts your way from girls camp! I hope all turned out well & CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Way to go McKenzie! Isn't it such a good feeling?
Oh my gosh I'm old!! Congratulations! It's such a great feeling! I remember my graduation way back before ipods...
Way to go Mac Mamma! I am so proud of you!!!
Okay! Yesterday was like a week ago! Pictures already! How can I live vicariously through you with no pics & updates?!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!
hellz yes!
awww yeah! !I am so proud of you!!
YAY!! Congrats!! What a great accomplishment! Party like a rockstar!
Wow! Another mile stone in your incredible life. Chental and I are so proud of you. Have fun for a while before you have to get to work. Tell your fam, "Hi!"
We love you,
Sherrie and Chental
WOW! Congratulations! What next...moving back to Cali?
Congrats! That is so exciting to be done you'll have to find all new things to occupy your time other than homework yay!
Did you survive the fam? I was sending positive thoughts your way from girls camp! I hope all turned out well & CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Way to go McKenzie! Isn't it such a good feeling?
Oh my gosh I'm old!! Congratulations! It's such a great feeling! I remember my graduation way back before ipods...
Way to go Mac Mamma! I am so proud of you!!!
Okay! Yesterday was like a week ago! Pictures already! How can I live vicariously through you with no pics & updates?!
Post a Comment