Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Love it!!!

I am going to buy one of these....





Now, half of you reading this blog will know instantly why these shirts are so awesome. The other half is probably scratching their heads thinking "those are the ugliest things I have ever seen." Well, when I was a kid, one of my all time favorite shows was Legends of the Hidden Temple. It was a game show where kids competed in teams of two for a chance to go to the Hidden Temple (which was basically a really cool maze) and win a trip to space camp or something. Each team was given a color and an animal (Blue barracuddas, Green Monkeys, Purple parrots...and so on) and I just found that you can buy these shirts! How fun!

I told Bryce we could get matching ones, wear helmets, elbow pads, and mouth gaurds, and that could be our halloween costume... :)

8 comments:

Huss Family said...

I was the half scratching my head:)

Cody said...

I was scratching my head too! Cool find for you though! What are your plans for the 4th of July? You need to email me at rycod@hotmail.com.............

AnneMarie said...

I was scratching my head, but I think I will be laughing if you post a Halloween pic!

Sherrie said...

Cool. My kids used to watch it all the time, too. I remember sitting and watching with them. Good memories. Thanks. Love, Sherrie

Steph said...

YAY you found them... and they are amazing!

Rebecca M said...

Wow, you just brought me back to my childhood! I used to watch that show and loved it too! Tough choice for the shirt, you'll have to update and let us know which one you got!

Whitney said...

I loved that show! Can we please have these be our 'team shirts' ha ha!

Evan said...

MAC- Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about. Seeing those shirts though only makes me mad, because I knew I could have rocked that game but never got the chance. Why don't you go ahead and buy 10 of those for the team this year. Time for a little pay back. (Just no green or yellow)