Saturday, March 15, 2008
Working Girl
Anyone who has ever lived in a small town knows how hard it can be to find a job. Especially in places like Rexburg where 1/2 of the town is college students who need to work. I've basically been applying for anything and everything that came up since last September and have seen not positive results.....until today. Yesterday I got a phone call from a lady at Albertsons asking for me to come in for an interview. I was surprised but I didn't want to get my hopes up. So I go for the interview, the lady (who was very sweet) Asked me a few questions and then hired me on the spot! I was shocked and relieved. It will be a good job to have while I finish my last few classes. I'm still planning on going back to the Day Camp for the 2nd half of the summer, I could never leave my kids! I'm so excited to see them all again but Albertsons will keep me busy until then .... so yay for working at a grocery store! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on the new job. Jed worked at Albertson's in the produce section for the first couple years of our marriage. It was a great job!
Congratulations on your job!
Wahoo! I love Albertson's. By the way, you and Bryce are just too cute! And your blog is just lovely, my dear.
My words of grociery store wisdom for you... (I've learned these by observation)
don't bag food products with soaps. Put heavier things in first. put cold things together. Always give the customer a choice of paper or plastic. don't load the grocieries on top of the baby in the front of the cart.
That's all I got for now... I may think of more later.. CONGRATS!
Post a Comment