This weekend was, in a word,....amazing. I had the wonderful opportunity to hang out with my good friend Meagan Steele (soon to be Meagan Briggs:). We played soccer together in fall 2006 and our friendship began when we showed up to practice wearing the same thing; white shirt, red shorts and red socks. When the semester ended, she went home and I missed her so much! We've kept in-touch through facebook and text messaging for the last year and some change and when I saw her on Thursday night, it honestly felt like no time had passed at all! Needless to say, we spent the weekend laughing and having an great time. Meagan recently got engaged so we got to meet her fiance Ryan who is one cool dude. We ate Thai food, saw 10,00BC, made a DQ run for ice cream and had some great conversations. It was also awesome to go to the temple together and do a session. We had dinner at our place tonight and they just left and I already miss her so much! Basically, this girl is amazing and I can't wait for her to get married and come back to Rexburg so we can be married friends. Love you Meags!!!

Me and Meags
Candid shot
The Future Mr &Mrs Briggs
Bryce being funny
Close-up!
DQ
Aww :)
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS
I love you #1
#2 I'm making my blog RIGHT now
#3 I can't wait to party with you this fall.
#4 Ryan went and talked to the village peeps today. AWESOME.
Post a Comment