Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

So Excited!!!

We've got some really fun things coming up really soon and we couldn't be more excited! First, the school semester ends in less than 2 weeks! All I can say is thank goodness! This has been a crazy 14 weeks of classes, group meetings, forums, homework and projects. Next, the day after school gets out, we're flying back to LB for Steph's Wedding (Bryce's sister) !!!! We are so excited for her to get married and in the same Temple as us!!! It's going to be so much fun! Then, since Steph's fiance George is from NY, we're all going back East for the second reception. He lives in the country not too far from some of the cool church history sites and we're also going to hang out in the city and go to a Yankees Game! Bryce has never been to NY so he's especially looking foward to it. Also, Bryce and I are going early so we can go down to Connecticut to visit my 90 year old Grandma!! It's been a VERY long time since I last saw her and I can't wait. My dad will also be out there so we get to hang out with him in his old stomping grounds. Did I mention that all of this is happening within one week? And that we're getting back to Rexburg on the 20th and school starts on the 21st? That's right! It's going to be a packed week but it will be SO MUCH FUN!!! We are so excited!!


6 comments:

Marie said...

i cant believe that steph is getting married, i feel like we are getting so old!!! Everyone we know is getting married. Gesh and ive been married 3 years and i have two kids. MY MY how things have changed since our days at Wilson and stake dances!!

The Ball Family said...

McKenzie, I have to admit it, I do love it when blog stalkers come clean. Especially if they are friends. Where did you download your background for the blog, it is so cute!

Katie said...

That will be a fun week!! I'm excited for Shepanie's wedding... there aren't that many of my old YW that are still single.. I must be getting old! Skippy and I are going to NYC in June and we are really excited too!

Meagan said...

You guys are going to have a BLAST! I cant wait to see pics! Be safe and tell me allllll about it when you get back!

Livi said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm CAN WE PAAAUHHLEEASE hang out when you guys come to NY?

AnneMarie said...

McKenzie, it all sounds like so much fun, be safe traveling and please tell your Dad that I say "Hello".