Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ode to Body Pump


I don't really have much to blog about, so I'll take this moment to make a shout-out......I LOVE my "Body Pump" Fitness Class!!!! My friend Nicole teaches it (we're in the same Apt complex and ward) and she does an amazing job. It's a class where you work on all the major muscle groups separately, lifting weights, doing squats, and lots of ab work. we even throw in a little cardio. It's a lot of fun because all the exercises are set to music which makes the times go by faster. I'm absolutely addicted to this class! I haven't missed a day since September and I feel totally pumped up! Love it!

1 comment:

AnneMarie said...

I love your blog! It's nice to be able to catch up with you (and Bryce). What a cute couple you make! Keep in touch!