I can't believe the Holidays are over already. It seems like they go by a little faster each year. We had a ton of fun with family and friends. Having both families living in the same city can be challenging, but all in all, we are lucky to be able to spend time with all of them. We exchanged gifts with the Ricks on Christmas morning, and then again with my family on Christmas night. At my house, we had a 5 dollar spending limit which made things much more interesting as we all had to get creative.
Liz, examining her gift: a reindeer that poops jelly bellies
Sean and Ken
Bailey helping with the dishes
The day after Christmas we ventured to Disneyland. It had been over 2 years since we had been, so I was wayexcited to say the least :) It was so fun and I LOVED seeing everything decked out for Christmas. The fire works were awesome too, but they had to stop the show after ten minutes because it was too windy.... bummer. But, Bryce and I ended up getting passes so now we can go back all the time :)
Then, the other night we went with some friends to the Irvine Spectrum, some ice-skated but we had fun running around taking random pictures....
3 comments:
Hahahaha! Your HSM poses are cracking me up! Hahaha!
It all looks like a blast! I'm almost hyperventilating though at the thought of going to DisneyLand all together next time we come!!! And, BTW, Eva had me french braid her hair for her "like McKenzie did" on Tuesday night so she could look all stylin' for her New Year's celebration and the verdict is in.... I did "ok", but you do it way better!
It looks like you had fun during the holidays! I loved seeing the pictures of Kennedy, your Mom, and the Christmas lights in Naples (I totally forgot about those--they were awesome). You'll have to tell your fam hi for me. Glad you get to be back in California and not in the miserable cold Rexburg stuff.
Post a Comment