Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Happenings


One of my FAV holiday events is looking at christmas lights in Naples. I love walking around with friends and admiring the decorations. I especially love that my parent's house is down there so all my friends can hong out there when we're done walking! Last Sunday we got some friends together and had a blast! When we got back to the house, we talked and then played a fun game of "what if" and laughed and laughed... I love my friends!







Then, tonight, we had a lovely dinner with my Dad. We went to o family's secret awesome chinese food restaurant. Whenever we go, we are the only caucasians there (that's how you know its good!) It was amazing and it always fun to hangout with my dad!


4 comments:

Jarom & Crystal said...

I love Christmas lights in Naples! Jarom proposed there dec. 2005. We made it a tradition to go back each Dec. to see the lights.

Merry Christmas you guys!

Shaylen said...

Sweet! :) I like secret places to eat! lol

kara said...

That was a fun night! I'm so glad I got to experience a Naples Christmas with you guys.

Jarom & Crystal said...

Hey McKenzie,
How's it going? I'm thinking of making my blog private, can you send me your e-mail to crystalgu1980@yahoo.com so I can add you to the invite list.

Thanks, and Happy New Years!!

Crystal