Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged

I'm actually responding to a tag!!!

4 things I love about my husband
1. The way his face scrunches up when he laughs.
2. His hugs
3. The glazed-over look he gets when watching ESPN
4. His brutal, yet appreciated honesty.
4 jobs I have had;
1. Babysitter
2. Receptionist
3. Recreation Leader
4. Filing Clerk
Movies I've watched more than once;
1. A league of their own (absolute fav!)
2. Juno
3. Grease ( my big sis Liz used to watch it non-stop. I know all the words)
4. Bye-Bye Birdie (Also Liz's doing)
TV shows I watch
1. The Office
2. House
3. TOP CHEF (Love Love!
4. OC Housewives ( I know, I'm addicted)
Places I have visited;
1. Mexico
2. NYC
3. SCTRANTON, PA (setting of The Office)
4. Yellowstone Nat'l Park
4 places I have lived;
1. California
2. Idaho
3. ???
4. ???
4 foods that I like;
1. Anything with pasta
2. Korean BBQ
3. chocolate!!!
4. Fresh Veggies and homemade ranch
4 places I would like to visit;
1. Italy
2. Greece
3. Ireland
4. Hawaii

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you on Italy and Ireland!

By the way, there are some people I love to listen/watch laugh and Bryce is one of them for that very same reason. It just gets me laughing even harder!

Life is for Laughing said...

Hey McKenzie and Bryce we hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!! Lets hang out some time.

Anne said...

Korean food is the best and I mean the BEST Asian food ever!!!!! Matt Jones