On another note, I have the great pleasure (not really) of driving 25 miles to Idaho Falls everymorning to get to my school. As the days have been getting shorter, I have found myself leaving before the sun comes up. This means that I get to see the sun come up durring my comute down the highway and through the rural farm areas. I really think Idaho is it's most beautiful at dawn. Everything is so fresh and bright. This picture doesn't do the scenery justice, but it's a little taste of what I enjoy on my way to work every morning. By the way, I don't reccomend trying to take a picture while driving...

4 comments:
The volcano is awesome! I like the paint-job down the sides... very nice. AND I second your opinion on not flashing photos while driving - very hazardous to your health I hear.
You're tagged by the way.
The volcano is way cool! I bet that you're the best 4th grade teacher ever:)
What a cool teacher!!
Happy Happy birthday:) Hope 22 is a good one!!!
Post a Comment