I'm on another fast-pitch softball team this semester and it's been a blast! DENFINITELY better than last semester. Right now we're in 2nd place and tomorrow night is the championship tournoment. I love this team especially my good friend Stacey, the pitcher. Hopefully we will do well tomorrow night and walk away with a "W" !!!
This pic was taken at 7am this morning as I was leaving for school.

This one was taken at 7pm this evening as I was going to the gym. It was so pretty I made Bryce come outside and model :)

And then at school, one of my students brought me this awesome, custom-made cookie. Brown noser? Maybe, but it was a delicious cookie!

2 comments:
I hope you win the "W"! The sky is beautiful, and... nice model:) That cookie is the best! I love when kids love their teachers!
Sooooooooooo Ryan and I went to the temple tonight and all I could think about was going to the temple with you and Bryce in Rexburg....we miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment