Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Last minute costumes!

Our ward Halloween Party was last night and we decided were were going to go just a few hours before the party. So, we needed costumes. We thought of a few options and I went out to run a few errands and maybe gain some inspiration. While in Wal-mart I got the idea for this....

Sarah and Todd Palin

It was easy because I already had the proffesional-looking clothes and we just had to dress Bryce like a "snow-machiner" and draw on some facial hair. I'm not sure this is what we will actually wear on Halloween, but it was fun for the party.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That's awesome!

AnneMarie said...

Very cute!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

those costume are hilarious we laughed pretty hard when we saw them, (this is Ryan by the way)

Sherri Araiza said...

That is pretty clever, Mckenzie! You two look adorable!

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

Perfect! That's hilarious!