Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's OVER!!!


Bryce finally took the LSAT yesterday... He has been preparing for this test for a long time and now he's finished! Now he can focus on his actual school work and be less stressed-out. Now we just have to wait a few weeks to get his score then it's aplication time! Fun fun!!

4 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

he needs to call ryan and tell him how it went. we are living one year behind you guys!!! I love it! We were talking the other day, and said that we are going to follow you where ever you go to law school. hahahalove you!

My Homestead said...

Good Luck! I remember how that was(only with the DAT test instead). I am sure he did great.

Meghan said...

Yay the LSAT is done! I was sad i didn't get to see you guys when you came up. I heard you had fun. I'm glad that you'll both be in Cali over xmas break :)

Shaylen said...

That comic is really cute. That is how I felt when I was a little kid too. lol. My brother I swear they have him learning things in junior high that I learned in Highschool. lol. Congrats about the test!