I have THREE wonderful friends with birthdays this week. Natalie's is today, Donovan's is tomorrow, and Sherri's is on Sunday! When we were all in mutual at the good 'ol 10th ward, we found that all of our October birthdays made a T when you look at the calendar. That may seem dumb, but we got a kick out of it! I also need to give shout out to two other great people... Erin's b-day was last week, and Tawny's is next week.... I LOVE October!

I hope you all have great birthdays! You're awesome!
3 comments:
Yay for the Birthday T!!! Ya gotta love it. Thanks McKenzie!!
Mac,
It's Jarvie, yes, the one you forced to become a super utility player in softball! I ran across your blog recently and just started one of my own. Yes, you're right that October birthdays are the best as mine's the 13th! I don't have a clue what a LSAT is, as I'm just a lowly graphic designer, but congrats to Bryce on that too!
Thanks for all the well wishing Mac. Less than a week now till the big 22. October is truly the greatest month. Nothing like taking over mutual and having a birthday party as the joint activity.
Post a Comment