Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun in UTAH

This last weekend, Bryce took an LSAT prep class in Salt Lake City so I tagged along and spent time with some wonderful people....I had such a fun weekend hanging out with my cousin Anne Marie and her super cute family. Poor Bryce was in class from 9-6 on Saturday and Sunday so he didn't have as much fun as I did, buthe still had a good weekend. All I can say is that I LOVE the Moses Family! The Kids are adorable, John is hilarious, and Anne Marie is just amazing. It was so nice to be with them all weekend and go pick out pumpkins!

We also made time for our friends from home who are going to school in Provo.
We grabbed dinner with these guys, Matt and Derek....

...And this guy, Randy, met up with us afterwards!

We also checked out Derek's apartment and discovered that he has an OCD roomate... Ramen anyone?


So we had a great time seeing everyone this weekend. It was really nice to get out of Rexburg. Bryce takes the LSAT on Saturday so crossyour fingers!

This kid is too cool.... :)

5 comments:

Gloria said...

Oh how fun! Sorry we missed ya, I didn't know Derek was in Provo?? Since when? And I haven't seen Matt in years! Thats fun that those guys all still keep in touch! ;)

AnneMarie said...

Ohhhh! We had a blast! About 10 minutes after you guys left Eva was moping around and sighing "Why did they have to go?" Now you just have to come back and carve those darned pumpkins for me!:)
PS- I light some candles for Bryce.

Evan said...

still waiting for a softball post...

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! Pumpkin picking is fun! That's great you got to go do that with some friends/family. Good luck with your test, Bryce!

Shaylen said...

Fun Trip! We are going to Utah for a missionary reunion tomorrow! :) Good luck Bryce! Crossing my fingers. lol