Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Last Softball Game...

Last Friday, I had My last Softball game. Usually I get kinda sad about a season ending, but this one was painful. Don't get me wrong, I had a LOT of fun and the girls I met were awesome, but we just couldn't get it together as a team. I never realized just how much a coach influences a team until I was on a team with a coach who didn't care about winning. She was an adorable girl, but she was just out there to have fun. That kills me!!! Most of you know that I am a really competitive person and I play to win!!! So when I had to answer to a coach whose philosophy was to "have fun" I got really frustrated! I played catcher for the entire season (my legs of steel are back!) and got to know the pitcher really well. She, like me, hates to lose. I was excited when she told me that she was going to coach next season and that she would be sure to get me on her team. Hooray! Something to look forward to!


I don't know what I'm all excited about...we got KILLED!


Oh yeah, and this crew will be invading Idaho in 3 days... I can't wait!


1 comment:

Sherrie said...

You are excited about life, graduation, the season being over, your fam coming to visit...of course!