New York was a BLAST! I don't know what else to say, it was just amazing. We did SO much in our short time there and had a lot of fun. The thing I usually don't like when traveling is that feeling of being a blatant tourist. But in New York, the though never even crossed my mind. We saw all the sights; Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Ground Zero, Wall Street, Central Park, Broadway, Times Square, 5th Ave., Yankee Stadium, The Brooklyn Bridge.... Everything! We even learned that there are 175 Starbucks in Manhattan alone! Everything was fabulous and it was even better to be there with Bryce's parents and brother. We love them so much and they are a lot of fun to travel with! Upstate New York was amazing as well. We saw so many of the early Church history sights, it was amazing. The Second Wedding reception was great too. Even though we didn't know any of the NY people it was still a good time. We are still just pooped from the long journey and already back in school!!! Time sure flies when you're having fun. I do have to mention that Bryce and I probably ate more in the last 10 day than we have in our entire lives so now we're launching our own biggest loser seeing as competition is the biggest motivator for both of us. Anyway, I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story...




Some Wizard dude in the park tried to talk to Ryan

I was reunited with Anthony, my dear friend from high schol wholives in NY and is a make-up artist
Manhattan Temple
On top of the Empire State Building
Typical New York
Any "Office" fans? We drove through Scranton, PA on the way to Upstate NY. It was Magical
EB Grandin Printing Press, where the BoM was printed

Sacred Grove
Standing on the Hill Cumorah

Moroni Statue

Erie Canal
This is where the 2nd Wedding reception was...
Ryan trying to get into the Out house
Whitmer Fmily cabin
aww:)
George got Steph GOOD this time..
Still beautiful :)







6 comments:
It looks like you had a wonderful time, I'm so glad (and a bit jealous:) The Witmer Farm is just about the coolest place I've ever heard of to have a reception, what a fun experience.Good luck getting back into the swing of school!
We are just so thrilled you guys are bloggers, and consistent ones at that. Oh how this just changed my whole summer. How exciting. Now that you guys are bloggers I will have to do more softball posts this fall. I hope you are practicing and maybe recruiting this off season. Have a great summer. -Ev
How fun i am so jealous!! Sucks you already have to be back in school that is just no fun!!! Anthony i cant believe you still keep in touch with people from high school thats great!! I move around so dang much its so hard to keep in touch with anyone. Anyway love the pictures!!!
I love you hair that length! It looks really cute! We can't wait to go back to NYC again, that's where Ever served his mission so he'd be proud you were seeing the sights at his old stomping grounds!
pretty brave wearing RED to a Yankee's game! You little dare-devil, you! Looking at all your pics makes me so excited to go to NY in a few months!! (mostly excited about all the food and shopping) Glad you had a good time!
thats so good that you keep in touch, thats great that bryce fits in with all your friends. I wish that i kept in touch with people from wilson. I think you are pretty much the only one i still talk to!! I am glad that we are back in touch. Anyway keep up the bloggin i love reading your blog, but i must say you redo your blog more then anyone i know!! It is super cute:)
Post a Comment