Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mid-Vacation Post

So I'm at my Grandma's house in North Haven Connecticut right now and have been itching to post something. First of all, since Katie identified me as an Internet model, and those of you who haven't see in a while and are thinking "what the heck?" Here's my latest pic with short, dark hair. I should give Erin H. a shout out because she was part of my inspiration :)

This is from Steph's Wedding which was awesome! Everything was SO beautiful and SO much fun! She really did a great job planning. Here are a few other pics....





The day after the wedding we had a family gathering at the house to celebrate Sean (sister's BF) and Clayton's (nephew) birthdays. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone and just hanging out. I can't believe how old my nephews are getting. They're almost adults!

Kennedy and Sean

Mitch, Bryan, and Clay

Me and Ken... I'm taller ;)
Moving right along....this is what we've been up to in good old CT.....
To me, New England = Lobster. I have loved this particular shellfish since I was a little girl. So, of course, we had to stop by Glenwood's and get Lobster rolls. They were soooo delicious! The whole time we were there, my dad was reminiscing (aka, dating himself) about how back in the day you could get a Lobster roll, fries, and a soda for 3 dollars...

Me and Dad at the beach... a little different than the West Coast Beach... We also went to this famous Pizza place where we saw a fight break out, Sopranos Style. It was over a parking space and I quickly grabbed the camera and started to film. It was so funny and Bryce was surprised to find out that this sort of thing actually happens. I would post it but as you can imangine, their language wasn't exactly clean....
Then, Since my Grandma's house is about 10 min for Yale University, we went and walked about the campus. That place is an Architectural Masterpiece! Everything was Gothic and historic and just gorgeous.



If only.....

So this is our mid-vacation report. The next post will be all about NEW YORK!

9 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Just a couple of random comments; 1. I'm hyperventilating at how old/big Mitchell and Clayton are!
2. You look lovely dark and short.
3. Where are your Dad's OP shorts?! I remember very few instances when Ken wasn't wearing them.(by very few I mean maybe 2!)
4. Kennedy is beautiful!(as are you) 5. I'm glad you're having fun.

AnneMarie said...

Also, Mitchell is so handsome. Clayton is a cutie and looks so much like Elizabeth.

Marie said...

omg steph looks beautiful:) I love your new hair do!! Its very pretty makes you look all grown up hehehe!! Whats kennedy up to i havent seen her in a long time! Well i am glad that you are having fun. I need a vacation!!!

Huss Family said...

I love the dresses they are very cute!
And I have to say that Lucille is actually my grandmother's middle name and that is who Natalie is named after. So if your hubby has a problem with that name he can come and talk to me:)Haha
LOVE the hair:)

Rebecca M said...

You're gunna LOVE NY! We were just there and had the best time...

Katie said...

I'll take two lobster rolls and a large pepperoni pizza. Thanks!

Kevin and Melissa said...

I love your hair!! I am so glad you are so happy!

Meagan said...

#1 YOUR HAIR. Is adorable. I love it.
#2 I love your pictures.
The wedding looks beauuuutiful and Steph looks GORGEOUS!
I'm excited to see your NYC pics!
Oh, and Ryan wishes for Yale law too....if only...

Sherri Araiza said...

Looks like you're having a great time!!! Hey, how did you make your new background? I LOVE it!!! I don't like mine right now....