So I'm excited to say that I have finally updated my technological status and bought a new camera. Let me back-up and say that I would absolutely DIE without my camera. I guess that's because I'm not a great journal keeper, so I take pictues of EVERYTHING. I'll take this time to pay tribute to my old camera. When I bought it almost 3 years ago, it was a brand new, amazing camera. It's been good to me over the years, but when I realized that it bears a strong resemblance to a brick, I knew it was time to move on. I'm planning on giving it to one of my nephews when I go home this weekend since it still is a perfectly good camera.

Now, on to the good stuff. Introducing the new Canon SD1100 PowerShot. It's and 8 megapixel camera and I am in love...
Now, a tribute to a non-material possesion... Bryce has been working so hard to get good grades on his finals and he's done well so far, so I made him a treat when he got home from the library last night :) I am very pround of him and his dedication to his school work. We know all his time and effort will pay of when he's applying to law school this fall. Way to go Bryce!
4 comments:
Haha I think your old camera is the camera that we have! It's a good camera, but I'll agree not the most stylish or sleek. I think we'll hang on to ours for a while longer... :) Your new camera looks very nice!
Have fun on your trip to Cali. I love your new blog look, where ever you and Bryce are on that boat looks amazing! And congrats on the new camera, I'm sure Mitchel or Clayton will love the hand-me-down.
I LOVE your new title pic. Yeah for you two being married - you are tooo cute.
hey- check out my new post.. you may find it interesting....
Post a Comment