I had now idea this Cabela's place was such a big deal. It was the biggest outdoors store I had ever seen. There were also all kind of animals on display and an aquarium. It was quite the adventure
Sweet Antlers
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Happy Birthday Bryce!!!
Yesterday was Bryce's 24th Birthday! What an Old Man! Just kidding. We celebrated by spending the long weekend in Provo with our friends Matt and Meghan Jenson. We got Byrce's present, (a new suit, we hasen't gotten one since the mission) went to the BYU- UNLV basketball game (BYU Won!), went to Cabela's (an outdoor/camping store) an even got to see our friends Heather and Emily at the Nikel Arcade. We had a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awww cute pics, Happy Birthday!
ya dude cabellas rocks:) We just got one here, Madelynn loves looking at all the animals and we love to eat there. They seriously have the best food, if you havent eaten there then eat there its awsome:) Anyway happy bday bryce:)
Kenzi! I love the pictures! I can totally feel a facebook album happening when I get to Rexburg! I'm thinking...dinner date on Friday or something? Talk to Bryce about it. I told Ryan all about you and Bryce...just to prepare him early that we might be squeeling the whole night because we're so excited to see each other!!!!!!!!!! I love you!
How did you get the background like that? Its totally cool.
Post a Comment