Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2008

SLEDDING!!!!

So we finally went sledding tonight and it was SOOOO FUN! We went with our friends Jeff and Hannah and had a great time. I will admit that I was pretty horrible the first few times, but I got the hang of it! We were having so much fun that we hardly noticed how cold it was! Here are some pics/ videos.....they're worth watching for the wipeouts :)

My Sweet Boots!

Jeff's Wipeout

Bryce on the Snow-Skate

Jeff and Hannah.... So cute :)

Bryce Running into McKenzie


This one is sideway because Bryce didn't know you can't rotate it...


Bryce's Snow-Skate action

A Wonderful time had by all! I can't wait to go again! Next week is Spirit Week and the shool is doing a Pond skimming competition where kids go down the hill on snow boards and skim across a pool of water at the bottom, should be worth a laugh... :)

3 comments:

cari said...

Okay, that looks like way too much fun. I just told Sam the other day that we should take the boys to the snow. I'm sure that we would have a blast.

Huss Family said...

That looks like so much fun! Just don't get to comfortable in that snow we expect you to move back here to CA someday:)

Lauren said...

We went sledding three months after we got married. These random guys had built a huge ramp, and I accidentally went off it. How did I accidentally jump a ramp? Well, I'm from South Carolina, it was like the third time I had gone sledding in my life, and I didn't know how to steer.

Well, Chris figured, since his wife caught some air, he should jump the ramp too. He shot perfectly into the air, but when he landed, his hand punched the ground, breaking his hand in what is called a boxer's fracture. One ER visit, one surgery, one metal plate, one Harry Potter scar, and one $1500 co-pay later... we don't go sledding anymore. :)

Don't let that stop you though...