Four jobs I've had:
1. Babysitter.. those were the good 'ol days
2. Snack Bar attendant (at my little league)
3. Hostess ( At Shenandoah... now located in Los Alamitos. Great food for a special occasion.)
4. Senior Recreation Leader (My Fave!)
Four places I lived:
1. Long Beach (on Nieto)
2. Long Beach (on Sicilian)
3. Idaho (burr)
4. The Womb (?) ( I ran out)
Four movies I've watched over and over:
1. A Leauge of Their Own
2. Peter Pan (any version)
3. The Breakfast Club
4. My Best Friend's Wedding.
Four shows I watch
1. Top Chef
2. Project Runway
3. House
4. The Office
Four places I've been:
1. New York, NY
2. Boston, MA
3. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
4. Las Vegas, NV
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Mommy.
2. BYU- Idaho
3. El Dorado Singles Ward (never ot off that mailing list...)
4. Facebook (My name is McKenzie, and I am a Facebook Addict)
Four favorite things to eat:
1. Any Potato Product ( no, thats not why I came to Idaho, but must say they are fantastic up here :))
2. Pizza (GOOD pizza)
3. Cheeseburger
4. Anything with Korean BBQ Sauce on it (If you've have no idea what this is, tell me and I will send you some because it is Life-Changing)
Four places I'd rather be:
1. California
2. The Beach in California
3. In-N-out Burger in California
4. Shopping in... you guessed it... CALIFORNIA
Four things I look forward to this new year:
1. GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE
2. Teaching... (for real!)
3. The New Batman Movie (RIP Heath :(
4. Moving back to..... CALIFORNIA
Four people to tag:
1. Melissa
2. Marie
3. Cari
4. Meri

I always like to post a picture... This is last June at my sister Kennedy's Graduation. This year I'll be wearing the funny hat... hahahah.... I can't wait!
6 comments:
You babysat for me once and I must say you were awesome. It's funny that everyone misses In-N-Out when they aren't here. I'm excited for you to graduate too because you'll be an awesome teacher!!!
the womb...that made me laugh:)
ya derek went on his mission to korea and he got me totally hooked!!! We have a little korea here in washington and we go out for korean bbq all the time. We LOVE it!! I even learned how to make it myself. Anyway nice to find someone else who shares my passion!!
Hello there...how's Idaho? You are such a trooper in that kind of weather! So, you want to be a teacher...have you talked to Melanie? ha..ha..ha! jk...it's a lot of fun! Enjoy and keep in touch!
I got married my last year of college too! You and I are sooo cool... and we've lived in some of the same places, LBC, the womb- We can't get any more awesomer.
You look so cute in that picture. I love it!
Post a Comment