Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2 Years ago...

We were here....


Tonight, in honor of our 2nd ANNIVERSARY....

We went here for some Yum-O food...
Add Image
Bryce got a present. ( I recieved mine a couple weeks ago... a new hair straightener, thanks again babe!) He also picked out some new sun glasses.
Then went here to hangout with some of our favorite pro athletes...

Not to mention these guys...
And then we finished the evening the way I wish I could end every evening.....

Two empty Blizzard cups. Make mine a Snickers, and his an Oreo...Life is good
~~~~~~~~~
Bryce, you're the cheese to my macaroni. Love You.

6 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

You guys are SOooooooooo adorable. Congrats on 2 years! That's insane!

Marly C said...

Congrats on 2 years guys! We love you!

Rebecca M said...

Yay! Congrats you two!

Lauren said...

Is that the Newport Beach temple?

McKenzie said...

Yes M'am

Anne said...

two years is great...good for you...it ain't over though...eternity to go!! Congrats
Matt Jones