Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Things that make me happy...

This week was absolutely jam-packed with good times. It was just a HAPPY week. In addition to working all week, here are the things that made me happy.

On Wednesday I was happy to attend an awesome bridal shower for this girl (thrown by my wonderful MIL)

And hang out with these lovely ladies

On Thursday I was happy to be with these two at their fabulous rehearsal dinner...
As well as these guys
On Friday I happily went to the beach with these girls

Then happily went to the FAIR with these peeps...

....where a DEEP FRIED SNICKERS made me a very happy girl (don't worry, I shared with Shannon, so I only ate half) It was a first for me and I can now highly reccomend these treats.
Happy times at the fair...

I was VERY HAPPY to see that this sweet girl is engaged to her awesome man, Eric. Can't for their wedding this November!Finally, Saturday made me the happiest of all. I had the privledge of seeing one of my BFF's, Sean, get sealed to his beautiful bride, Jill in the LA temple. Everything was so beautiful, especially the bride and groom. They just look so HOT together! I love them both so much and couldn't be happier for them!

4 comments:

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

Good time! It has been a fun week getting to see everyone a lot and catching up with everyone.

kara said...

oh man! that looks like so much fun, i can hardly handle it!

Katie said...

Fun Fun Fun!! I wish every week were like that!

Shaun And Brittany Meng said...

we had a quick trip to newport for a family reunion. next time we will call, and meet up. that would be so fun. looks like life is good. bryce needs to call shaun, he is complaining that he doesn't call back! BOYS!