I know I'm a week an a half late on this one......such is my life.
We had an awesome Easter! We left church after sacrament to have a lovely brunch at my mom's house. My sis and her BF Sean were there and mom cooked up some mean Eggs Bennedict (yum-o). Then we went home and fixed some food for Easter dinner at the Gardners. We LOVE the Gardner Fam SOOO much. This was my 3rd Easter going over there and participating in the big-kid egg hunt. These guys are brutal! After we found all the eggs, we used them in Dave's live auction to get prizes.... so much fun :)
Dave, the auctioneer


All the winners!
1 comment:
That sounds like a lot of fun! Easter just doesn't seem the same now that I've grown up and don't get to run around like a maniac at the local park to find eggs in hopes of getting the one that wins the big prize. But dude, now you've inspired me; I'm totally having a grown person Easter egg hunt next year.
Post a Comment