GO!
The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me- my choice! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make! (I can only hope!)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done sometime this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be... it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious, or a complete surprise to you (and me)! Who knows?
5. Most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog. The first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!
I won a freebie from Sherri so now it's time for me to pay it foward! Good luck guys!

5 comments:
I know you're concerned about my education. I am able to take all of the classes I need on-line. Difficult it may be...I am not too worried about it. Ryan is going to be selling with Apx this summer in NC so I can still be a full time student while he works. Wanna come sell with us!??? Make lots of money for law school???? I know tempting right?
This sounds way fun. I would love to have a special surprise made by McKenzie! And I would like making stuff for other people. Cute idea. Hope you don't mind if I copy and paste your post into my bog, I don't think I could say it much better than you did!
Oh! I love this idea! I would love something made by you! XOXO
Hmm.. I'm definitely gonna have to sign up for this one!!
Well, if you insit McKenzie. I guess I'll just HAVE to be the extra person. ha ha. You're adorable & if you want to go back to 4, don't worry about it! I love the sweet and giving attitude you have! :)
Post a Comment