Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Picture Post

Excuse the randomness, but I finally got around to uploading some pics from my camera and let's face it, I take a lot of pictures, so on the blog they go! Last week, Ryan, Bryce's brother became and Eagle Scout. It was a lot of hard work and we are really proud of him! Here are some pics from the court of honor.

Aww...

With the folks

Bryce talking about Ryan


Next, we have REALLY been enjoying our Disneyland passes! We have gone 5 times since Christmas and we have a blast whenever we go. It's nice to be able to say, "We're bored....let's go to Disney land!"

On the Zepher Ride at California Adventure


I killed Bryce on the New Toy Story ride (which is awesome)

Bryce doesn't like Zurg

Also, Bryce has been playing for our ward in the stake basketball league, and in our stake, it truly is the brawl that begins with a prayer...
Next, I would like you to meet my youth basketball team. We just finished our season last Saturday and (not to toot my own horn or anything but...) we went undefeated! These guys are such great kids with good attitudes I absolutely love them! This Saturday officially wraps up the progam with a skills competition between all the teams in the division. They do this instead of a "championship game" because it is less competative and gives all the kids a chance to show their stuff, no matter how their team did in the season. Good Luck Red Vikings!

Yes, I made the poster.

And, Last Sunday, I got to visit/ eat/ watch the Superbowl with some wonderful friends, but these guys were by far my fav. :) How can you resist these faces!

And last but not least, this little beauty arrived in the mail today. Yes, it's legit, I'm a college grad and I have the DIPLOMA to prove it. Yeah!


The End :)

4 comments:

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

Disneyland is the best way to take care of a boring night. We had passes but haven't renewed them yet but there is nothing like it. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

number 1. I am so jealous about disneyland. When I was super young and we were living in LA we would go seriously every weekend. I think I'll go to Disney World next though.

number 2. You are so adorable and I cant wait to hug and squeeze you in a week!

Number 3. GOod work on your dipoloma! I can't imagine being done right now. School rules my LIFE!

Number 4. Let bryce get a vespa.

:-) Love you

Huss Family said...

You have been busy! Congrats on your diploma! And next time your at Disney let me know! We seriously live 5 minutes away. I will let you swing on by and barrow my kids and take them. Yes, I know I am very generous. But Disneyland is twice as much fun with little kids and I am just thinking about you :)

Katie said...

YES~~ those are some of my favorite faces in the whole world!!