Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Addicted!

OK, so if you're wondering about the new look... I have just discovered Online Scrapbooking and it is amazing!!! I was finally able to get crafty and design a sweet new header. It's so fun and easy, I think I'm addicted!

So....what do you think?

6 comments:

AnneMarie said...

I love it! John bought me all the photo editing stuff I would need and I still haven't figured it out, I'm awful:) BTW: of course you can visit! Do you two need a place to stay 'cause you are always welcome!

The Peterson's said...

I may need you to design one for me! I LOVE it! I would totally be ADDICTED also, so don't feel bad!

Mrs. Douglas said...

So cute! Where'd you find it??

Cody said...

I love your new look! It's so totally cute!!! You'll have to teach me the tricks and get me going on it. I've been wanting to convert but haven't decided which product I want to use. Which one do you have?

Becca Jones said...

You're header is soo cute! So, I want to get into this online scrapbooking!

Jarom & Crystal said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm in love with your new blog look! How do you do this? Great job Mckenzie!!