Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend!

This last weekend, we headed down to Orem to see my cousin Anne Marie and her family. Now, the last time I had seen my cousin and her husband was at her wedding when I was 9! I always loved and looked up to Anne Marie when I was little and definitely have missed seeing her over the years. Needless to say we had a lot more interesting things to talk about this time around. Bryce and I had a blast! Their kids are so cute and it was so great spending time with them. I also got to see other members of my extended family that I also hadn't seen in a while at a fun BBQ Anne Marie organized. The weather was beautiful and we even went to the batting cages and had so much fun. The weekend was perfect (except I wish we could have stayed longer :) Thanks so much guys, I love you all! No, Beck (the baby) is not naked

Me with Anne Marie and Eva

Beck enjoyinig some chocolate

Bryce Showing off at the batting cages

Before we headed back for Rexburg, we had one more stop to make in UT. We tracked down our good friend Emily Hixson who reports to the MTC tomorrow and will be heading to Halifax, Canada in a few weeks. It had been a few months since we saw this wonderful young lady and we were so happy that we got to see her before she left the country. We Love you Emily and Good Luck!!!Lastly, On the way home, we drove through a MASSIVE lightning storm in Marsh Valley. It looked like this for about an hour... kinda scary! By the way, I didn't realize the camera was picking up my singing along to the radio... (embarassing, I know) but this was the best shot of the lightning. :)


2 comments:

AnneMarie said...

OK, I'm glad you survived the lightening storm, scary! So fun to have you guys, promise we'll do it again!

Sherrie said...

Don't appologize. It was cute. And I loved the lightening. Love you, Sherrie