Fun in the Sun
Man! You are one of a kind! I tried it and have 225 people with my name... and I always thought Stacy was such an uncommon name! I guess not!
McKenzie!So I started this blog a while ago but I never got the hang of it. Would you be willing to share some of your tricks with me? Like how to add friends and cool stuff? Thanks!
I'm sure that one other McKenzie Matsagas or Ricks does not have such a pretty middle name.
There are 72 people named Sherrie Green but I am the only one with the name my mamma gave me, Sherrie Bounds. How fun.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Man! You are one of a kind! I tried it and have 225 people with my name... and I always thought Stacy was such an uncommon name! I guess not!
McKenzie!
So I started this blog a while ago but I never got the hang of it. Would you be willing to share some of your tricks with me? Like how to add friends and cool stuff? Thanks!
I'm sure that one other McKenzie Matsagas or Ricks does not have such a pretty middle name.
There are 72 people named Sherrie Green but I am the only one with the name my mamma gave me, Sherrie Bounds. How fun.
Post a Comment