We had a great Christmas. It was a little weird waking up at the Ricks house instead of my own, but it was Christmas none the less. For New Years, we had lunch with my Family to celebrate My Newphew Mitchell's Birthday (17, Yikes!!). So the Holidays were super fun, but we did have to come back to the Ice-Burg, and the snow was just waiting for us in ample amounts! Today was the first day of classes and they were pretty... uneventful. I did find out that I passed the State Literacy Test (well the first part at least) so that means I'm one step closer to being a real teacher. Yay! It was a pretty beastly test so I was excited. I think that's all i have to report, but... oh yeah! Two days before we left Long Beach, Bryce lost his wedding ring. Yeah... I was MAD. We searched all over and couldn't find it anywhere. We were about to admit defeat and buy him a $20 titanium ring from Overstock.com (awesome site). But we decided to wait until we got up to Idaho. Anyway, on the drive up, our friend Derek called to tell us that he had found Bryce's ring in the backseat of his car. We were sooo Relieved. I guess Bryce and I are cursed for losing jewlry; My necklace at the temple, and his ring in the car....crazy
Mitch is 17 and too cool for school :)
Loookin good Mama
I Even got to see some of my Best friends from High school. We Met at My house (where we always hung out) and saw the Christmas lights in Naples. I miss them so much and it was soo much fun to goof around like old times.
2 comments:
Hey! Great pictures. I miss you! We stayed in AZ for Christmas, we were sick over the holidays. Time to update my blog!
Hey! Great pictures. I miss you! We stayed in AZ for Christmas, we were sick over the holidays. Time to update my blog!
Post a Comment