Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Our Appartment...

Melissa, this post is JUST for you... and anyone else who's interested. This is our small, yet wonderful appartment! It's hard to be savvy with decorations when you're just
starting out, so we're not exactly stylish, but we love living here! It's the coolest you can get
while still living in Idaho :)

Thank goodness for furniture covers! (The Banana chair was Bryce's idea)


Bryce's other Love
My favorite area



Dining area/nook

our Patio and grill

8 comments:

Marie said...

Hey girl~
I love your apartment its super cute!! You had more then we did when ever we first started out:) Derek came home from iraq and bought me a brand new bedroom set, our first since we have been married so i was super excited. It takes a while to be stylish i guess, i still am not so sure that we have accomplished that just yet:) O by the way HAPPY LATE BDAY!!!

Huss Family said...

Happy late birthday! I love your apartment it's WAY bigger than the box Jed and I had when we first got married. And it took us four years before we got a big screen! You guys are way ahead of us:)

Katie said...

I found you! And you already linked me... I knew you loved me! Cute place- I like your kitchen table. And by the way, how is it that I've been married 6 more years than you but you have the better tv? Not fair!

Marie said...

Hey girl i emailed you so email me back when ya get a chance:)
Marie

Ever + Kelsey said...

McKenzie!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations on your Temple marriage, I'm so proud of you! You're quite the lady and always were. What are you majoring in up there? Like Erin said, your cute apartment is way bigger than our studio was when we got married and we still don't have a big screen! Ever's wearing me down though! Keep updating your blog, we want to see how you're enjoying the married life! Love ya!
Kelsey

Kevin and Melissa said...

I love it!!! Its so cute. I also loved seeing you this weekend! I didn't get to say goodbye but maybe we can get together at Thanksgiving!?

Love ya!!

Ever + Kelsey said...

You're not spoiled! We're just jealous that we didn't have someplace like that to start out in! It's really cute and I'm sure it makes it more fun to come home to. Enjoy your first place; small or not you never forget where you started it all!

Rebecca M said...

Awww your apartment is SOOO cute! Congrats :)