... Unti the end of the fall semester, that is. I'm not sure why I'm so excited because I'll just be starting a new semester come January, but it is nice to be one step closer to graduating. Anyways, we had a good thanks giving and are looking foward to Christmas. This time of the year is sooo much fun. While we were home, Byce wanted to check out some law schools, so we toured USC and Chapman. It was fun. I did demand a stop at the science senter in exposition park just cuz it's sooo awesome... hahaha, I'm a nerd.
Best Dysfunctional Family Ever!
Boys in theUSC Rose Garden
SC Law
Chapman
Trying to lift a truck at the science center
2 comments:
Nerds rule! And so does Science!! Glad to see you guys are having fun! Enjoy your first Christmas together!
I vote for Chapman(it's right down the street from us) and of course I have to give USC a plug:)
You guys look like you are having so much fun. I am so proud to have been one of your YW leaders! Have a great first Christmas together.
Post a Comment