Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jetting home for the weekend...

So I was back in the LBC for Donovan and Tawny's wedding. What an awesome day! I was so glad I came down even if it was for a super short time. Everything was wonderful and it was great to see two great friends so happy and ready to start their life togeter! Ironically, Bryce and I are off for thanksgiving break on friday, so I'll be home this weekend too! Speaking of Turkey Day, I must say that I am rather excited. I view the holiday as an olympic event; much conditioning and focus is required for the ultimate goal of stuffing your face with the maximum amount of food possible...I can't wait. I've been trying to keep my activity level up by exercising, taking the long route around campus, and eating less... it's a tough regimen, but it will be well worth it. Hahaaha... I know, I'm a dork, but it's just one of those things i get really excited about... besides, I am Rachael Ray :)















So cute! My Brothers :)

On another Note... here at Byu-Idaho, we don't have sports teams. We don't play other colleges in Football, Basketball, or anything. BUT, we do have a competative intramural sports program. That means, students interested in playing a sport try-out, get drafted to a team, and play complete games in a legitimate season. It's an awesome program. I just finished playing my second season of competative soccer and it was wonderful! So many talented girls (and some attitudes) playing REAL games. At the end of the season there's a play-off tournement and guess whose team took the championship??? MINE!!! We rocked it !















Me and Jessi/The Winners

5 comments:

Marie said...

Hey girl~
I cant believe that he got married:) How exciting!! I heard they were dating but i didnt know they were engaged. I guess when you get married and move like 3 different times you start to loose touch with people. It just seems like everyone is getting married. Well i am too excited for thanksgiving this year, it is my first year cooking and i am a bit nervous, but excited!!! Thats awsome that you get to go home have fun!!

Ever + Kelsey said...

Congratulations on your win! If eating as much as possible in one sitting counts as something athletic, then I can claim that sport! Like you, I have to get some serious training in before Thanksgiving!

Rebecca M said...

Hey McKenzie - how are you? I saw you at the wedding but didn't get a chance to talk to you! You really do look like Rachael Ray - I love her! Haha!

Marie said...

Hey girl!
Just wanted to wish you Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you have a great day. Good luck with your olympic event of eatting yourself sick:)

Anne said...

Dude, I never check our blog but saw that you had posted a comment and chech yawls site out. Rock On!
M Jones