Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

UPDATE!

I promise we're still here...busy as ever...but still here!

In March Bryce's amazing parents took us to see BON JOVI! I loved every minute of it! And as an added bonus, the opening act was Dashboard Confessional whom I also adore (Bryce and I danced to a DC song at our wedding too... awww)


Before the concert, we saw Jay Leno filming Jay Walking outside the Staples Center. We got super close and I kept edging forward hoping he would want to talk to me, but no such luck :(


About a week later, I somehow got convinced to take these girls to a concert at Knott's Berry Farm. Aren't they cute?

We saw these guys... I think they're called New Boyz (?). Not a bad show but you should have seen my girls when those boys took their shirts off... They went nuts! It was hilarious! (and since I know you're wondering...yes, I did take a picture with their shirts off and yes I was ashamed of myself...haha)

We went to D-Land on St. Patty's day where I totally ruined George's super ugly face on Splash Mountain with my hand perfectly covering him... Sorry George! I didn't know!

Oh and Bryce got a little wet..... and he was NOT a happy camper...that's what you get for sitting in front!
We celebrated this cute guy's 17th B-day. My baby nephew is so old!!
Had a girls night and watched (or talked through) New Moon....Soooo much fun!
And wished the City of Los Alamitos a Happy 50th Birthday!

Yes, I like to take a lot of jumping pics. I highly reccomend it if you're looking for a quick way to put a smile on your face :)

LOVE IT!!

5 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

YAYYYYY I have missed you my dear. Thanks for updating us!!! It is great to hear you guys are doing so well. We are pulling out of sexy rexy in ONE WEEK. Yay I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO seriously excited!

Kevin and Melissa said...

I want a rice crispy cake! Looks like you guys are having fun.

AnneMarie said...

One of your girls looks alot like Shelly? It all looks like fun!

Katie said...

love love love Bryce's wet butt... hahahahaha.

meng said...

Love the jumping pictures. You guys are awesome and I am happy you finally updated!