
Getting our carving on. This was our first get-together in the new apt. and I was pleasantly surprised that we fit 12 adults semi-comfortbly in our living room.



The finished products!

On Saturday, we woke up early to got here....


She made a gorgeous bride!
Then, on Sunday it was time to party...well party as much as you can on Sunday. We headed to my mama's house to chow down and laugh with my fam. I also got to spend some B-day time with my dad earlier this week which I also enjoyed :)

The only bad part of the weekend was the whole "turning another year older" thing :( Other than that, I had a fabulous time with amazing people who have helped make me the person I am (good or bad, lol) and encourage me to be better. Love and thanks to all my family and friends, you're the best EVER!


1 comment:
Loved the pumpkin pictures! What a fun activity!! :) Your new place looks super nice too!! :)
Post a Comment