Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Snowmobiling!

I'm a little late on this, but I wanted to post about our AMAZING snomobiling trip. We went as a family up to Idaho to go snowmobiling in Yellowstone. I had never been on a snowmobile before and was a little nervous because of all the stories I had heard from past trips, but I had a total blast and didn't cause and damage to my machine .......thankfully! It's really a fun activity and I can't wait to do it again! Plus it was awesome to see all the friends and family up north... we love you guys!!!

We got there Fri night and went to Big Juds for the best hamburgers. The famous Billy Howard decided He was going to eat a triple aka a 3lb burger!!! And, aside from a few scraps of bun, he finished. WOW!

Saturday was reserved for a full day of snowmobiling, which left everyone a little sore afterwards. But, the weather was good, and despite a few mishaps, we all returned safe and sound :)
We were so excited to see our WONDERFUL friends Meagan and Ryan... We love these guys so much!!
Sunday was a relaxing day of visiting, playing cards, and hanging out. And we were on our way home Monday. The trip was wonderful and we had such a great time. My only complaint was the bumby plane ride home, but then again, I'm a nervous flyer :)

3 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

cute pics!!!!

We miss you guys........

we'll come to you guys next!

Cody said...

Sooo fun! Don't you just love Yellowstone in the winter? What a fun family vacation for you. I can still remember my first trip to Yellowstone. I was a junior in HS and my family went with a bunch of friends for Christmas vacation. It was awesome! And now we go every year to the expo up there in March and snowmobile for a few days.

Huss Family said...

I was just catching up on your blog! Your snowmobiling trip looks like a blast and congrats on the new car! I remember when we bought our fist car I couldn't believe I was doing something so "adult". I was laughing at your apartment post. People from Nigeria use previous listing and then re-post them on craigslist. Someone did that from one of my craiglist post for my complex and I kept getting people calling and screaming at me because they sent their first months rent and deposit to "me" and never received their keys. If you are looking for an apartment in the OC let me know I have an apartment with your name on it:)