Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Happy Birthday Bryce!!!
Bryce hit the big 2-5 today. That's right, he's a whole quarter of a century old! He got his present (new b-ball shoes) a week ago and we went snowmobiling last weekend, so his birthday had been well celebrated in advance. After that you'd think Bryce was in for a pretty mellow Birthday.... right?....Wrong!!! Since we both conveniently had some time this afternoon, we decided to go LOOK at cars. Well, you guessed it, we bought one! It's a charcoal gray 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer and we LOVE it. Not to mention we got a killer deal because they're desperate to sell cars right now. I'm pretty sure this is the most "adult" thing I have ever done in my life (besides getting married) so it did feel a little weird but best of all, we got 0% financing so we don't have to pay ANY interest... I think that's exciting. So here's the Birthday Boy with our new baby...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good choice! I like it!!
I love it!!!
Good for you guys buying a new car. It is definitely an exciting time!
Ok you are making me so sad!! We totally had this car like a little over a year ago:) hehehe I loved it it was so awsome I miss it so much!! Do you guys have the sun and sound package??? Hope you have fun with this car it rocks!! Congrats!! Hopefully you aren't like us and have had a new car every single year since we have been married:) hehehe!!
Woohoo! Congrats on the new car! It looks like fun....
Post a Comment