So... we're new to this blogg thing, but whatev. We are Bryce and McKenzie Ricks. Were married about 6 weeks ago in Newport Beach and are now living in Idaho, finishing school at the Y of I. We're not really a family yet and we don't have anything interesting to report but.... I did get a 93 on my History Test today! (I was pretty excited because I hate History) Other than that... we'll try a post some picture for those who haven't seen us un a while...




5 comments:
You guys look amazing!! I love your pictures.
McKenzie! You looks sooo cute!! I'm so happy you are married! Keep it touch!
So beautiful! You guys look so happy! I love the pictures.
McKenzie! I am so happy you have a blog! I love the pictures. You look so beautiful. Make sure you keep it updated so we can see how you are doing.
https://www.riauonline.co.id/riau/kota-pekanbaru/read/2016/01/14/bingung-cari-modal-usaha-coba-tips-5-rahasia-umum-dapat-modal-usaha
Post a Comment